Weather - 3rd Grade C.E.U.
January 25, 2019: Hi Students! Here is the video you are to watch.
Remember, watch until you get to the 3:27 mark (That means 3 minutes and 27 seconds), and then pause it. Get out your crayons or colored pencils (orange, green and purple only), and turn to the Landmark Latitudes paper in your Science Journal.
Shade the Tropical (Torrid) Zone orange, shade the Temperate Zones green, and shade the Polar Zones purple on Landmark Latitudes (pictured above). Then label the zones as Tropical, Temperate and Polar.
Then you can finish watching the rest of the video.
CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO.
That's all you will need to do on this website for today. Have a great weekend!
Click HERE to access a link on CLOUD SHAPES AND ALTITUDES.
Weather Advisory Report:
Use the following websites to research the facts you need to write your part of the weather advisory:
3. http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/maryland.shtml This is a map of the counties of Maryland
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3V3HZBs1Y4 This is a video explaining the difference between a watch and a warning
6. https://www.ready.gov/drought - DROUGHT
7. https://www.ready.gov/floods and http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/weather/floods.html - FLOOD
8. https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes - HURRICANE
9. https://www.ready.gov/winter-weather - SNOW STORM
10. https://www.ready.gov/tornadoes and http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/weather/tornado.html - TORNADO