Weather - 3rd Grade C.E.U.
Click HERE to access a link on CLOUD SHAPES AND ALTITUDES.
Report and predict weather using this interactive activity.
Weather Advisory Report:
Use the following websites to research the facts you need to write your part of the weather advisory:
3. http://www.digital-topo-maps.com/county-map/maryland.shtml This is a map of the counties of Maryland
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3V3HZBs1Y4 This is a video explaining the difference between a watch and a warning
6. https://www.ready.gov/drought - DROUGHT
7. https://www.ready.gov/floods and http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/weather/floods.html - FLOOD
8. https://www.ready.gov/hurricanes - HURRICANE
9. https://www.ready.gov/winter-weather - SNOW STORM
10. https://www.ready.gov/tornadoes and http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/sciencefacts/weather/tornado.html - TORNADO