1. Infographic - Show it to Mrs. Young, and hand in the completed check-list.
2. Click HERE to access Mr. Stick's ratio & percent proportion problem.
Include a photo of your picture, as well as your two questions (and your name) on a Word document.
You will need to ask for a particular ratio to be identified, and then for one of the the terms of the ratio to be used to find percent of the whole. These are the two questions that should be asked.
3. Changing tile sizes task - Complete it before moving on. Hand it in to Mrs. Young.
4. Below are the documents for Which is the Better Candy Deal? First watch the PowerPoint, and then access the document to read about your task. Work neatly on a piece of notebook paper. For the second part of the task, you may create your bag of candy on the same paper, or you may work digitally in Pixie to show an example of the contents. Use a text box to show the price and the unit rate.
5. If you finish the candy task, Mrs. Young has another amazing candy task based on holiday candy sales in the U.S.